TrueCoach – How To Set Up & Use The App
We use TrueCoach as our online coaching platform, the app allows you to access personalised fitness programmes and communicate with your coach from anywhere at any time. In this tutorial, we will guide you through the basic steps of using TrueCoach as a client, so you can make the most out of your coaching experience.
Step 1: Create Your TrueCoach Account
- Visit the TrueCoach website and click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Fill in the required information, including your name, email address and password.
- Click on “Create Account” to proceed.
Step 2: Set Up Your Profile
- After creating your account, you will be prompted to set up your profile. Provide your personal details, such as your age, gender and fitness goals.
- Upload a profile picture if desired.
- Click on “Save” to update your profile.
Step 3: Access Your Coaching Program
- Once your account is set up, you will be directed to your dashboard. Here you will find all the information related to your coaching program.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, you will see a menu. Click on “Program” to access your personalised fitness program.
Step 4: View & Complete Your Workouts
- In the “Program” section, you will find your workout plan. Each workout will have a specific title and description.
- To view a workout, simply click on its title. You will see details such as exercises, sets, reps and rest periods.
- Follow the instructions provided and complete your workouts.
- After completing a workout, mark it as “Complete” by clicking on the checkbox next to the workout. This will help you track your progress.
Step 5: Communicate with Your Coach
- TrueCoach allows you to communicate with your coach directly through the platform.
- To send a message, click on the “Messages” tab on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on the “New Message” button to compose a message.
- Write your message, select your coach’s name and click on “Send” to communicate with them.
Step 6: Track Your Progress
- TrueCoach provides various tools to track your progress and monitor your results.
- In the “Progress” section, you can log your bodyweight, measurements or any other relevant metrics.
- Use the calendar feature to view your completed workouts and track your consistency.
- Your coach may also request progress photos to evaluate your physical changes. You can upload these in the “Photos” section.
You should now have a basic understanding of how to use TrueCoach as a client but if necessary, we have also attached a video link on how to use the app. By following this tutorial, you can access your personalised fitness programme, complete workouts, communicate with your coach and track your progress effectively. Remember to utilise all the features available on TrueCoach to optimise your coaching experience and achieve your fitness goals. For more information, please contact us today at David Jones Personal Training or call us on 07485 191 790.